Monday, July 2, 2012

New Goals for summer

Okay, I'm back with a renewed confidence. A lot has happened since school ended and I graduated high school (woot woot!), but nothing weight loss related. Until now. When I post this blog!

Okay, to start off, I am going to say that I've been a lazy couch potatoe and I can't believe I'm letting all my progress slide down the drain. It really sucks to see that my movitivation was forced upon me through school curiculum. It's sad and I feel bad about it, but it's just part of my personality, I guess.

Or not. I'm not sure.

But regardless, I need to stop being lazy and go out and do something about it. No worries, I will become a super charged, buff, extra awesome dude and look super sexy for Christmas... in 2050, maybe. Haha, I'm just kidding. I'll get my butt in gear and start doing something.

I just wanted to post this quick update.

No comments:

Post a Comment