Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm back with a vengence!


So I used my jump rope the other day and got some great time in, which I have been needing, but I think it needs to be consecutive because after my 20 minute jump and the sit-ups and push-ups I did, my legs throbbed, so bad. They hurt for 3 days. Stairs were the worst. I have some steep stairs to my upstairs and when I went up or down, POW! I felt my legs…

I think it’s good that I had pain, that progress was set and I now have a goal again, a reason to lose weight. I have been in a depressive rut for the past few months and didn’t do anything. Luckily, I didn’t lose any weight though. I wanted to post today to let my readers know that I’m not giving up, my reason to lose weight is back and I’m going to keep trying! I will not give up.

I want to be a healthy individual and I want to take off my shirt at the pool and not hear groans from across the pool or whispers I can’t hear. I will be sexy again. I know and believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment